The Haus Cramer records primarily contain original and reprographic architectural drawings, photographs, correspondence, and personal and professional records related to the design, construction, and ownership of the Haus Cramer in Dahlem, Berlin, Germany. The property was designed by noted German architect Hermann Muthesius in 1911-1913 for Hans and Gertrud Cramer, with later additions by Muthesius and other architects. A significant portion of the collection also documents the Cramer family’s efforts to obtain restitution after World War II for the seizure of the house in the 1930s. Also included are records documenting the restoration and reuse, an effort led by noted architectural historian Julius Poesner.
Recognized as one of Muthesius's masterworks, Haus Cramer, commissioned by Hans and and Gertrud Cramer, is located at Pacelliallee 18/20 in Berlin-Dahlem. This collection contains a comprehensive set of drawings dating to the construction of the house in 1911-1914, including drawings of the exteriors, interiors and gardens.