- Historical Statistics of the United States
Expanded and rev. ed. of: Historical statistics of the United States, colonial times to 1970. Bicentennial ed. Washington : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, Bureau of the Census, 1975. – "Many [data] series in these volumes are continued on a regular basis with periodic updates and revisions by the agency, group, or individual responsible for the original data."--Guide to the Millennial ed.
- Infoshare online
Database of statistics about New York City from 1980 to the present. Consists of official statistical data from U.S., New York State, and New York City agencies. Includes population statistics, housing data, immigration trends, socio-economic indicators, birth and death data, hospitalizations, and more. Data is presented for the geographies that are unique to New York City.
- Smith, Jessie Carney and Carrell P. Horton, editors. Statistical Record of Black America. 4th ed. (Detroit : Gale Research, c1997).
Locations: Lehman Reference & Barnard Reference
Call Number: E185.86 .S74 1997g
- Smith, Jessie Carney and Carrell Peterson Horton, compilers and editors. Historical Statistics of Black America. 2 vols. (Detroit : Gale Research, c1995)
Location: Butler Reference Desk, 301 Butler
Call Number: R326.73 H62
- Statistical Abstract of the United States. Annual. 1878 onwards
An "authoritative and comprehensive summary of statistics on the social, political, and economic organization of the United States. Sources of data include the Census Bureau, Bureau of Labor Statistics, Bureau of Economic Analysis, and many other Federal agencies and private organizations." Although the central focus of this Website is the most recent annual edition, it also provides links to PDF files of the earlier annual editions, going back to the first in 1878.
- We the People: Blacks in the United States U.S. Census Bureau
A Census 2000 special report. Issued in August 2005.