Graduate Student Internship Program in Primary Sources
How to apply
Graduate or professional students, currently matriculated at Columbia University, are eligible to apply; however, priority will be given to students enrolled for the full 2017-2018 academic year.
Terms & Duration
- Six internships are available
- June 1, 2017 - May 11, 2018, for up to 375 hours
- The bulk of the work is completed during the summer
- Interns are expected to work at least 20 hours per week during the summer
- Interns are encouraged to work in the fall and spring semesters as their schedules permit
- Interns will be paid $20.00 an hour, and can earn up to $7500 over the course of the internship
Application materials required
- Current CV
- Your cover letter should include:
- Prior experience (if any) working with primary source materials
- The nature of your interest in the internship
- How the internship might relate to your graduate study
- Advisor's name and contact information
- Submit application materials electronically to: email@example.com
- Please use subject line "Internship Program in Primary Sources"
- Application materials are due no later than Friday, March 31, 2017.
- Successful candidates will be notified by the end of April.