How to Apply
Graduate or professional students, currently matriculated at Columbia University, are eligible to apply.
Terms & Duration
- Six internships are available.
- The internship period is Monday, June 1, 2015 through mid-May 2016, for up to 350 hours total.
- The bulk of the work is completed during the summer.
- Interns are encouraged to work in the fall and spring semesters as their schedules permit.
- The rate of pay is $20.00/hour.
Application materials required
- Current CV
- Your cover letter should include:
- Prior experience (if any) working with primary source materials
- The nature of your interest in the internship
- How the internship might relate to your graduate study
- Advisor's name and contact information
- Submit application materials electronically to: email@example.com
- Please use subject line "Internship Program in Primary Resources"
- Application materials are due no later than April 3, 2015.
- Successful candidates will be notified by the end of April.