Sync an iMap to an iPod
This guide will walk you through the process of putting an iMap on your iPod. The first thing you’ll need is an iPod with photo capabilities. Any iPod with a full color screen is photo-capable, but the iPod Mini and iPod Shuffle are not. You will also need to have iTunes: if you don’t already have it, download it here.
- Download the iMap of your choice from the site and save the file somewhere that you can access it.
- Unzip or unpack the zip file. (Can't unzip a file? Download software from CUIT.)
- With your iPod connected, open up iTunes.
- Once iTunes is open, click the small iPod button in the bottom-right corner of the window.
- Click the tab labeled iPod.
- Click the tab in the window labeled Photos.
- Click the checkbox labeled Synchronize photos & select the folder in which you saved the file:
- Click Choose Folder...
- Navigate to the folder with your file in it and open it.
- Select OK and you’re done!