- Afriquespoir. (Online) -- Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo: Afriquespoir, 1998--
Une publication trimestrielle Catholique qui offre les actualités d'évangélisation, des témoignages missionaires, et une opportunité pour un échange entre églises. Les archives contient les vieux numéros depuis 1998.
- Agenzia Fides: News on Roman Catholic Bishops, Pastoral Letters, and Missions in Africa: Search By Country. (Congregazione per l'Evangelizzazione dei Popoli, Vatican City, Rome, Italy)
- Além mar: visão missionária. (Online) -- Lisbon, Portugal: Missionários Combonianos do Coração de Jesus, 1997-
This is the electronic version of a monthly magazine in Portuguese produced by the Comboni Missionaries of the Roman Catholic Church to disseminate religious news and information about the work of the missions in Africa and elsewhere. There is also a section “especial” with brief religious profiles for countries in Africa, Américas, and Asia. Plus, links to other online Catholic missionary magazines
- All Africa Conference of Churches = Conférence des Eglises de toute l'Afrique (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Anglicans Online: Africa Directory and Links (Society of Archbishop Justus, UK)
- BBC World Service: The Story of Africa--Christianity (British Broadcasting Corporation, London, UK)
The web site which accompanied a radio broadcast series on African history, featuring very short historical summaries in English, with audio clips and a short bibliography.
- Billy Graham Center Archives (Wheaton College, Illinois)
This archive contains collections mainly from North American Protestant missionaries and some African churches and organizations. Most records cover the 20th century and concern eastern or central Africa. See also, search tips for Africa-related material
- Boston University School of Theology: Center for Global Christianity and Mission (Boston, Massachusetts)
The center web site features short bibliographies and information about several Africa-related programs under the leadership of Dana L. Robert and Martinus L. Daneel--especially for Zimbabwe: African Initiatives in Christian Mission, Research on Indigenous Religions in Zimbabwe, and Preservation Project for African Initiated Churches Zimbabwe Archive.
- Christian Churches -- Net Ministries: Directory: Search By Country (The Colony, Texas)
- Coptic Orthodox Church Network (Jersey City, New Jersey)
- Dictionary of African Christian Biography (Overseas Ministries Study Center, New Haven, Connecticut)
The site provides information on the project itself and the online dictionary with entries in English, French, and Kiswahili. "The DACB is a multilingual electronic database containing biographies of African Christian leaders, evangelists, and lay workers. Biographies are of those persons chiefly responsible for laying the foundations and advancing the growth of Christian communities in Africa."
- Ethiopian Christianity
- "A Bibliography of Christianity in Ethiopia," by John Abbink -- Leiden, The Netherlands: African Studies Centre, Leiden University, 2003. 102 pp. PDF format
- ”Ethiopian Icons: Faith and Science” Exhibition, January 31 - October 3, 2003 (National Museum of African Art, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC)
The website includes images of Ethiopian Orthodox Christian icons (and processional crosses) from the 17th to the 19th centuries; plus a short bibliography
- The Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church Faith and Order (United Kingdom)
An official web site of the church outside of Ethiopia--in Amharic, English, French, and German, with sacred and historical texts, audio files, illustrations excerpted from books, photographs, and links to videos.
- Inventaire des bibliothèques et des catalogues de manuscrits éthiopiens (janvier 2008). Par Anaïs Wion, Marie-Laure Derat et Claire Bosc-Tiessé. (Ménestrel--medievistes sur l'internet, sources, travaux, references en ligne, informations sur les collections au tour du monde, via Paris, France)en format PDF
- Le Fait misionnaire. (Online)—Archive (Laussane, Switzerland)
This site offers the tables-of-contents and a selection of back issue articles for a “peer-reviewed journal dedicated to the study of the social and political influence of Christian missions in Africa and other parts of the (former) colonial world.” Since 2007, the journal was renamed Social Sciences & Missions and is published by E.J. Brill in The Netherlands---a paid subscription is required for access.
- Kimbanguisme.net (France)
Un site de la diaspora congolaise et du mouvement indépendantiste développé au sein du Christianisme par Simon Kimbangu et ses fidèles au Congo depuis 1921.
- University of Malawi, Department of Theology and Religious Studies: Kachere Series Publishing (Zomba, Malawi)
The site features the publisher's lists of books on Christianity and African "traditional" religion which are available through African Books Collective (Oxford, UK; distributed in USA by Michigan State University Press).
- Maryknoll Institute of African Studies: St. Mary's University of Minnesota and Tangaza College, Nairobi, Kenya. (Maryknoll Fathers & Brothers--Africa Region, via USA)
- Mozambique -- Igrejas em Moçambique: uma colecção de links (2002) Moçambique On-Line (Wim Neeleman, Maputo, Mozambique)
"Esta página foi feita em colaboração com Eric Morier-Genoud e tem contribuições de Obede Baloi."
- MUNDUS: Gateway to Missionary Collections in the United Kingdom (School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK)
A searchable directory and catalogue of archival holdings on missionary societies and missionaries in the UK. The site includes a collection of sample historic photographs and links to related sites. See especially: the clickable map of Africa
- Organization of African Instituted Churches (OAIC) (Nairobi, Kenya)
"AIC's are indigenous African churches, founded originally during the colonial period, as an assertion that God speaks directly to Africans without requiring the mediation of outsiders. They developed indigenous forms of worship, theology, and social organization, rooted in African culture. Members of AICs number about 60 million across the continent at the present time."
- Religion and theology: a journal of contemporary religious discourse. (Online)—Excerpts from 1995-97 -- Pretoria, South Africa: University of South Africa Press.
- Tanzania -- Jordan University College Salvatorian Institute of Philosophy and Theology (Morogoro, Tanzania)
A constituent college of St. Augustine University of Tanzania, Mwanza: the official web site of the Roman Catholic seminary college in Tanzania affiliated with the Philosophy Faculty of the Pontifical Urbaniana University of Rome, Italy.
- United Methodist Church--Global Ministries: Africa (New York)