Note: Titles listed below represent a partial listing of publications related to the Pulitzer Prizes at Columbia University Libraries. For a full listing of publications, connect to CLIO, the library catalog, and do a subject search on Pulitzer Prizes.
- Mirror on the stage : the Pulitzer plays as an approach to American drama Thomas P. Adler.
West Lafayette, Ind. : Purdue University Press, 1987.
BUTLER STACKS PS350 .A35 1987
- Moments : the Pulitzer Prize photographs Sheryle and John Leekley.
New York : Crown Publishers, c1978.
LEHMAN TR820 .L43 1978
RARE BOOK (Non-Circulating) B779 L517
- The Pulitzer diaries : inside America's greatest prize John Hohenberg.
Syracuse, N.Y.: Syracuse University Press, 1997
BUTLER, MILSTEIN, BARNARD, JOURNALISM AS911.P8 H625 1997
- Pulitzer Prize editorials : America's best editorial writing, 1917-1993 Compiled by Wm. David Sloan, Laird B. Anderson.
Ames : Iowa State University Press, 1994.
JOURNALISM PN4726 .P8 1994
- Pulitzer Prize feature stories edited by David Garlock.
Ames : Iowa State University Press, 1998.
BUTLER STACKS PN4726 .P815 1998
- The Pulitzer Prize novels : a critical backward look W. J. Stuckey.
Norman : University of Oklahoma Press, c1981.
BUTLER STACKS, MILSTEIN PS379 .S78 1981
- Pulitzer prize poems compiled by Marjorie Barrows.
New York, Random house, c1941
OFFSITE Order at circ desk or online 810.11 B27
- The Pulitzer Prize: the inside story of America's most prestigious award. Douglas Bates.
New York, NY: Carol Publishing Group, 1991.
BUTLER STACKS AS911 .B38 1991
JOURNALISM AS911 .B38 1991
- Pulitzer's Gold: behind the prize for public service journalism. Roy Harris.
Columbia, MO: University of Missouri Press, 2007.
JOURNALISM PN4798 .H37 2007
- The Pulitzer Prizes; a history of the awards in books, drama, music, and journalism, based on the private files over six decades. John Hohenberg.
New York: Columbia University Press, 1974
BARNARD AS911.P8 H83
LEHMAN AS911.P8 H83
JOURNALISM AS911 .P8 H83
- [Pulitzer Prize story. Japanese] Pyurittsuasho monogatari : janalisuto no eiko to ashiato Jon Hohenbagu cho ; kanshusha Nakae Toshidata ; yakusha Amano Keiji.
Tokyo : Sangyo Noritsu Tanki Daigaku Shuppanbu, Showa 45, 1970
EAST ASIAN AS911.P8 H63 1970
- The Pulitzer prize story II : award-winning news stories, columns, editorials, cartoons, and news pictures, 1959-1980 John Hohenberg.
New York: Columbia University Press, 1980.
LEHMAN PS647.N4 P8
JOURNALISM PS647.N4 P8
- Voices of change : Southern Pulitzer winners compiled by Maurine Hoffman Beasley, Richard R. Harlow.
Washington: University Press of America, c1979.
BUTLER STACKS, LEHMAN PN4871 .V64
- Who's who of Pulitzer Prize winners. Elizabeth Brennan and Elizabeth C. Clarage.
Foreword by Seymour Topping. Phoenix: Oryx Press, 1999.
BUTLER REFERENCE R041 B75
LEHMAN REFERENCE AS911.P8 B74 1999
JOURNALISM REFERENCE AS911.P8 B74 1999
- Winning Pulitzers : the stories behind some of the best news coverage of our time Karen Rothmyer.
New York : Columbia University Press, 1991.
JOURNALISM PN4871 .W7 1991
- Written into history : Pulitzer Prize reporting of the twentieth century from The New York Times Anthony Lewis, editor.
New York : Henry Holt and Co, 2001.
PULITZER PRIZE ARCHIVE (series, edited with general and special introductions by Heinz-Dietrich Fischer, in cooperation with Erika J. Fischer, published K. G. Saur, publication year for each volume listed below):
- Volume 1
International reporting, 1928-1985 : from the activities of the League of Nations to present-day global problems / 1987.
LEHMAN PN4726 .I57 1987g
- Volume 2
Reportage Journalism: National Reporting 1941-1986. From Labor Conflicts to the Challenger Disaster / 1988.
LEHMAN PN4726 .N38 1988g
- Volume 3
Local Reporting 1947-1987. From a County Vote Fraud to a Corrupt City Council / 1989.
LEHMAN PN4888.C8 L6 1989
- Volume 4
Political Editorial 1916-1988. From War-related Conflicts to Metropolitan Disputes / 1990.
LEHMAN PN4726 .P65 1990
- Volume 5
Social Commentary 1969-1989. From University Troubles to a California Earthquake / 1991.
LEHMAN PN4726 .S64 1991g
- Volume 6
Cultural Criticism 1969-1990: From Architectural Damages to Press Imperfections / 1992.
LEHMAN PN4888.A75 C85 1992g
- Volume 7
American History Awards 1917-1991: From Colonial Settlement to the Civil Rights Movements / 1993.
LEHMAN E178 .A43 1994g
- Volume 8
Biography/Autobiography Awards 1917-1992 / 1994.
LEHMAN CT216 .B56 1995
- Volume 9
General Nonfiction Award 1962-1993 / 1995.
BUTLER STACKS, LEHMAN PS645 .G45 1996g
- Volume 10
Novel /Fiction Awards 1917-1994 / 1996.
BUTLER STACKS PS645 .N69 1997g
- Volume 13
Editorial Cartoon Awards 1922-1997 / 1999.
LEHMAN E743 .E22 1999
- Volume 14
Press Photography / 2000.
LEHMAN TR820 .P74 2000g