Columbia's wireless ethernet network is now available in some locations in Lehman Library. If you have a wireless network card installed in your laptop computer, you can access all of the campus network computing services without a network cable and jack. Coverage for the wireless network in Lehman Library is limited to these locations:
- East Reading Room: including the U.S. Government Documents stacks and the mezzanine
- West Reading Room (Lehman Current Periodicals): including the mezzanine
- Social Work Periodicals Room: including the study carrels
- Current Newspaper Area (downstairs): including all the study tables and lounge furniture
- Group Study Rooms: 327 and second floor area near the restrooms
For more information about the campus wireless network and how you can equip your laptop to take advantage of it, please consult CUIT Wireless Networking.