1. UNRRA Mission to Byelorussia -- Summary.
2. Formal Acknowledgements -- Fiorello H. La Guardia, D. G. Rooks, Herbert H. Lehman H. M. Burnett, Robert G. A. Jackson.
3. Correspondence between Henry A. Wallace and Scandrett 2/25-4/25/46 re: Robert Frase.
4. Organization Chart, UNRRA Mission to Byelorussia, 7/31/46.
5. Agreement between UNRRA and Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic.
6. Department of State, UNRRA Operations Branch- - Requisition Processing Procedure.
7. Memorandum, 3/27/46, Bartlett to Scan drett, re: day's schedule.
8. Photographs of Byelorussian Mission.
9. UNRRA News Release No. 342, 4/24/46.
10. Memoranda re: Director-General's tour, 8/45.
11. Correspondence 2/6-2/16/46, Scandrett and James 11. Mead.
12. Unidentified document, in Russian and English.
13. Correspondence 7/46-8/46-, Scandrett to Semeon Pavlovich Portnov, Nicholai Petrovich Pokrovski, Ignaty Alekseeich Yermoshenko, Konstanin L. Lastovsky, in English and Russian; Memorandum 5/29/46.-- re: first visits in Byelorussia.
14. Scandrett interview in Minsk, 8/27/46. Transcript in English.
15. Correspondence, 9/13-12/6/46, among Scandrett, Robert Frase, and Lostovsky.
16. Correspondence, 11/23/46. Scandrett to Jackson.
17. Scandrett press conference, 9/5/46. London.
18. Correspondence, 10/7/46. Paul Kellogg to Scandrett.
19. Clippings, 6/47-5/47.
20. Correspondence, 10/9-11/4/46. Between Scandrett and Robert A. Taft.
21. Correspondence, 3/11/46-7/30/46. Among Scandrett, Rhys Williams, Beta Iota Chapter at Amherst College, Mikhail Burinski, Mrs. LaFell Dickinson, W. B. Smith, Farnsworth Fowley, and Andrew J. Steiger.
22. Clippings from Information Bulletin of the Embassy of the USSR, 1/22/46.
23. UNRRA memoranda, 1946.
24. Correspondence, 10/4/46-11/22/48, between Scandrett and Charles Drury, primarily, re: medical equipment in Poland. Included related correspondence with Beekman J. Delatour, Stephen Simmons, Russell Cecil, E. H. L. Corwin, & Cyril E. Paquin.
25. Correspondence,9/30/46-5/20/47 between Scandrett and Theodore Waller; memo, 9/30/46, Jackson to Scandrett re: Waller.
26. Correspondence, memorandum, clippings, 8/13/46-1/17/49, between Scandrett and Gladwin Young.
27. Correspondence, 9/29/46-9/6/46. between Robert Frase & Scandrett; other Frase correspondence with LaGuardia, Waller.
28. Correspondence, 8/27/46-8/13/48 between Rene C. Peer and Scandrett.
29. Correspondence and clippings, between Leslie Falk and Scandrett.
30. Correspondence 9/19/47-11/18/47 between Davis McEntire and Scandrett.
31. Correspondence, 1947-48, between Scandrett and former UNRRA Mission colleagues: Marion L. Dillon, Ethel Wykman, Eda Glaser, Julian W. Vogt, and Arthur C. Hagen.
32. Correspondence, 7/12-7/18/46, R. R. Livingstone to Scandrett.
33. Correspondence 9/29/47, Scandrett to James Stevens Simons; correspondence 10/15/47 Leslie M. Falk to Charles Cole, Otto Manthley-Zorn and James Stevens Simons
34. Correspondence and clipping 7/23/47 Jacques A. Gerard to Scandrett
35. Documents 8/46-1/47 re: Scandrett's return from Byelorussia Mission.
36. Correspondence 7/24/47-10/10/47 re: Waller draft of history of UNRRA Mission to Byelorussia. Correspondents include: Scandrett, Waller, Frase, Jackson, Marshall MacDuffie, Richard R. Brown.
37. Correspondence 12/16/47-10/25/48 between Scandrett and Phyllis Auty (Mrs. James Grover McBurney)
38. Correspondence 3/31-4/14/47 between Scandrett and Edgar Ansel Mowrer
39. Miscellaneous correspondence 19451949, among Scandrett and Allice W. Ehle, Bryant Smith, Robert A. Taft, James E. Murray, Agnes Morrow Scandrett, Wallace Townsend, Shelby M. Harrison, Jackson Leighter, Eustace Seligman, Helen (Mrs. Ian) MacDonald,
40. Telegrams 3/9/46-9/24/?, Frase to
41. Correspondence and memoranda re: Scandrett dinner 12/11/46. Includes correspondence of Herbert H. Lehman, Eleanor Roosevelt, Warren R. Austin, Frank Altschul.
42. Correspondence 1946, re: parties given by Soviet Embassy.
43. Correspondence and telegrams, 1945 1946, re: March 25, 1946 reservation for Grosvenor House, London.