- Extending Digital Dividends: Public Goods and Services That Work for All.
U.S. General Services Administration, Office of Governmentwide Policy; Federal Architecture and Infrastructure Committee of the CIO Council. 2002.
GS 1.2:D 56/CD - U.S. Government Documents
CD-ROM removed from the print title.
- Real Property in the New Millennium.
U.S. General Accounting Office, Office of Governmentwide Policy. 2000.
GS 1.35:P 94 - U.S. Government Documents
The report is divided into two parts. The first part discusses what experts from the public and private sectors are saying about the future of office buildings and the workplace. The second and final part of the report summarizes the forecasts for the top 10 growing U.S. commercial office realty markets over the next 10 years. In addition, we identify the 10 largest U.S. office markets, and provide an overview on how they will change in the future.
- U.S. Government Management Policy CD-ROM: includes FAR/FIRMR plus other regulations and publications.
U.S. General Services Administration, Office of Governmentwide Policy. Quarterly. 1997-
GS 12.15/2: (year/no.) - U.S. Government Documents.
Keep most recent two editions only. Macintosh and Windows compatible. Includes regulations:
GSA Regulations and Publications on CD-ROM
- Federal Information Resources Management Regulation & Bulletins
- Federal Acquisition Regulation & Circulars
- Defense Logistics Acqusition Regulation (DLAR)
- Federal Property Management Regulation Chapters E,G,H
- Federal Travel Regulations Preface & Chapters 301-304