The Burke Library Services
- Reference Services
The reference librarians can help patrons in their use of library catalogs, electronic and print reference tools, and materials from the collections of The Burke Library. They can recommend specific books that may be especially helpful and are prepared to answer a wide variety of questions—from basic locational inquiries to strategies for advanced research. Librarians are available at the reference desk on the 3rd floor and via telephone, e-mail, or IM.
- LibraryWeb Request It Services
- Ask a reference question.
- Recommend a title or other resource for purchase.
- Request an item through interlibrary loan.
- CLIO Services
- Check your CLIO circulation record.
- Recall an item that is checked out.
- Renew an item that is checked out to you.
- Request an item stored off-site.
- Request an item that is on order or in process.
- Library Support for Faculty, Lecturers and Visiting Professors
- Course Reserves Request Form (Faculty use only)
- Columbia University Libraries Services and Access
Information on access, circulation services and policies.