The Watson Library of Business and Economics provides assistance with research, databases, and general questions.
See the hours page for the research help schedule. Librarians are on call.
- Ask at the Circulation Desk for help.
- Telephone for assistance: (212) 854-7804
- Individual Consultation Sessions
Consultation with reference librarians are available on customized research topics, such as company and industry research or international business topics: schedule a consultation.
- Search the Watson Library's 24/7 Help database for instant answers to frequently asked business and economics questions.
- E-mail us - one of the best ways to ask us research questions is through e-mail. Please note: e-mail is answered Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST.
- Skype with a librarian! User name: watson.library
- IM a research librarian for help with your research:
- Ask a Librarian (Columbia University students, faculty, alumni and staff only)
- Consult our Research Guides for more detailed research help.