Business and Economics Library Staff
See the hours page for the research help schedule. Librarians have office hours, Monday to Friday, 1pm to 5pm. It is also possible to schedule an appointment. Email us or fill out the consultation form. You can always ask at the Service Desk for help when you are in the library!
When you are not in the library options for research help include:
- Search the Watson Library's 24/7 Help database for instant answers to frequently asked business and economics questions.
- E-mail us - one of the best ways to ask us research questions is through e-mail.
- Skype with a librarian! User name: watson.library
- IM a research librarian for help with your research: Ask a Librarian
- Consult our Research Guides for more detailed research help.
- Call us at 212-854-7804
Interim Head, Thomas J. Watson Library of Business and Economics