Care Tips and Disc Removal for DVDs
- Return DVDs to the Butler Reserves desk and hand them to a staff member.
- Please notify staff if a DVD is defective or unplayable.
- Don't return DVDs to the outside bookdrop because doing so can damage the DVD.
- To remove disc from its case, press the "push here" button on hub located at the center of disc.
- Using your other hand, gently remove disc by its outer edge.
- Never remove disc by prying its outer edge.
- Do not touch disc surface.
- Do not stack discs.
- Make sure disc is properly seated in tray before closing drawer.
- Always store disc inside case when not in use. Keep away from extreme heat or direct sun.