Course Reserve Film Requests
- Submit course reserve film requests to email@example.com.
- Submit DVD/VHS requests from Offsite by indicating whether the item(s) are for a screening in step three of the "Note" field, where patron contact information is entered.
- Submit requests for new title purchases at least 4-6 weeks prior to the start of the semester to Nancy Friedland, Librarian for Butler Media, Film Studies & Performing Arts.
- Personal copies of commercially acquired videorecordings and DVDs can be placed on course reserve in Butler Library.
- 5-title limit.
- Personal copies will be identified as non-circulating or in library use only.
See Butler Reserves for additional information.
- Instructors can reserve titles held in the Butler Media Collection for class screenings.
- Submit a screening schedule or syllabus with titles and dates at least two weeks in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Titles will be held under the instructor's name or designated person at the Butler Reserves desk for check out on requested dates.
- Requested films can be checked out only by instructors or a TA with a Deputy Borrowing Card, available from the Library Information Office. See Deputy Borrower Instructions.