Using the NINJa printer
- Copies can be printed on either 8.5" x 11" and on 11" x 17" paper.
- You cannot use your NINJa print quota for these copies.
- Use Printing Dollars to pay for your copies.
Refer to the CUIT website for instructions on how to Purchase Printing Dollars.
- Copies cost $1.00 per page.
- The cost of copies made with CUIT Printing Dollars cannot be refunded. Carefully preview your print job before printing using the print preview option in the print menu. Printing a test black and white copy can also be useful.
Submitting your print job to IAB323color
- In the print menu choose printer IAB323color.
- The IAB323color printer is located in the DSSC beside the black and white printers near the CUIT Lab consultant desk.
- The CUIT IAB323 lab is open during Lehman Library hours.
Preparing your document for printing
- In the Page Setup window, select the paper size: letter (8.5" x 11", the default) or 11" x 17".
- Note that if you select 11" x 17", because the IAB323 color printer is the only printer that supports this size, if your document does not display properly in PRINT PREVIEW, then go to the PRINT MENU and select the color printer before previewing the page.
- If you have selected a background color in a Word document, for it to print, click on the OPTIONS button in the print window, and then click to select the background color options in both the print and document sections.