Workshops & Training
Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Hands-on DSSC Workshops
- Intro to GIS workshops are offered at the beginning of each semester
- Cartographic Design workshops are offered at the end of each semester
- On-demand workshops
- Online ESRI Virtual Campus
Online courses from introductory to advanced topics.
Instructor access only, please email DSSC (email@example.com) for access. Ready to use customizable lab exercises covering several topics using ArcGIS software. Data, student walk-through and instructor notes are included. See the ESRI description for more information.
- About GIS Software
- NVIVO workshops are scheduled on demand. For self-paced training, you can access our online user guide.
- If you are interestd in an individual or a group workshop contact Ashley Jester, the Data Services Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 854-0514.
- Please include in your message times and dates that might work for you between Monday and Friday 10 - 4.
- Request individual or group consultation via e-mail
- Instruction at the Watson Library of Business & Economics; see also the Bloomberg Guide for Users