Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Hands-on DSSC Workshops
- Software can be: ESRI ArcGIS suite, open source QGIS software, Google Earth, or SimplyMap
- Introductory sessions and topic-specific ones like: geocoding, basic spatial analysis, cartographic design, and others.
- Online ESRI Virtual Campus
Online courses from introductory to advanced topics.
Instructor access only, please email DSSC Data Service (firstname.lastname@example.org) for access. Ready to use customizable lab exercises covering several topics using ArcGIS software. Data, student walk-through and instructor notes are included. See the ESRI description for more information.
- About GIS Software
Adobe, Microsoft, FileMaker, & Other Software Applications
- Online tutorials from Lynda.com
- The Statistical Software page lists guides and documentation.
- Note. Lynda.com offers an online tutorial for SPSS. (Use links listed above.)
- No formal instruction is provided. Refer to Consulting Guidelines for Data
for a description of the support that is provided.