Personal Librarian Program for SEAS Freshmen
The Personal Librarian Program is intended to help SEAS first years become power users of the rich library collections and numerous services which are availlable to them at Columbia.
Please consider me as your first point of contact for the library - your “go-to” person for all things library-related. When I don't know the answer, I will try to track it down for you.
How Does This Work?
- Feel free to contact me . . .
- For help in finding information for research assignments.
- To answer questions about Library policies, procedures and services.
- For assistance if you have trouble accessing the Library's holdings or an electronic resource.
- If you need to access books from other libraries.
- To learn about what the library has to offer.
- You will receive . . .
periodic newsletters featuring key resources and programs specifically for students.
- You can keep informed . . .
by following Monell Engineering Library on Facebook
and the Science & Engineering Libraries Blog
Engineering Library - 422 Mudd