- Africa review (The Nation Media Group, Ltd., Nairobi, Kenya)
"The aim of Africa Review is to provide smart insights on African news and to examine important social and political trends in the continent...The site carries a large resource of material, with a vast range of topics, from breaking news to special reports, in depth country profiles and blogs."
- Africa Uncensored (Nairobi, Kenya)
"Africa Uncensored is an independent media house set up by Kenya’s finest investigative journalists. Our goal is to investigate, expose and empower."....featuring reports, interviews, investigations, and documentary videos.
- African executive, The. (Online) -- Nairobi, Kenya: African Executive, 2005-
An online weekly magazine which offers selected current and recent "news analysis" and opinion on finance, banking, and investment in Africa. A keyword search of the site typically yields articles from the archive, 2005 to the present.
- African Media Initiative (Nairobi, Kenya)
- "AMI is a pan-African programme that seeks to strengthen the continent’s private and independent media sector from an owner and operator perspective in order to promote democratic governance, social development and economic growth."
- African Media Development Initiative -- overview and country reports (PDF format) Published by BBC World Service Trust.
- All Africa.Com: Recent News Summaries on Kenya (AllAfrica Global Media, Washington, DC)
News summaries in English based on reports from Kenyan newspapers and agencies, other East African newspapers and magazines, and other sources.
- BBC News on Kenya (British Broadcasting Corporation, London, UK)
- Country profile: Kenya (2018)
- BBC News on Kenya General Election and Post-Election Crises, 2017-2018
- "Kenya's Raila Odinga quits election re-run." (October 10, 2017)
- "Kenya holds its breath before tight poll." (August 7, 2017)
- "Kenya's Wajir town hit by deadly al-Shabaab attack" (March 18, 2015)
- "Kenya Attack" (September 21-24, 2013)
- "Uhuru Kenyatta challenges ICC case" (March 18, 2013) ; "Multiple challenges for
Kenya's new leader" (March 10, 2013) ; "Uhuru Kenyatta: Indicted President" (March 9, 2013)
- Kenya Direct: Going Beyond the Headlines (2012-2013)
- "Viewpoint: Can Kenya avoid election bloodshed?" (October 16, 2012) and related stories
- "Are Kenyans seeking a buffer zone in Somalia?" (October 28, 2011) ; "Kenya's new constitution sparks hopes of rebirth" (August 27, 2010)
- "Kenya set to get truth commission" (October 24, 2008) ; "Kenya ex-graft czar urges amnesty" (August 20, 2008) -and-"Kenya: struggling for peace" (August 19, 2008)
- "Kenya in Crisis" and latest news (January--May 2008) -- "Kenya opposition cancels protests" -- "Kenya official [Attorney-General] calls for vote inquiry" -- "Kibaki named victor in Kenya vote" -- "Odinga rejects Kenya poll result" (December 31, 2007) and other 2007 Kenya Election-related stories
- John Githongo Report on Graft in Kenya (Submitted November 22, 2005) Copy of report, with cover letter, in PDF format
- Business Daily Africa. (Online) -- Nairobi, Kenya : The Nation Media Group, Ltd., 2007-
The electronic version of the current daily issue with business and economic news for Kenya and East Africa.
- Capital FM Radio -- News (Nairobi, Kenya)
The web site for Capital RM radio--music and news, with live listening! (Windows Media Player format)
- Coast, The. (Online). -- Mombasa, Kenya: The Coast Newspaper, 2015-
The electronic version of a daily newspaper from the Kenya coast, with county, coast regional, and national news. The site includes back issue articles since July 2015.
- Coastweek. (Online). -- Mombasa, Kenya: Coastweek, Ltd., 2002--
The most recent electronic issue of the tourist- and business-related, weekly newspaper is available; current issue only.
- Daily Nation (Online). -- Nairobi: The Nation Newspapers, Ltd., 1996-
- Excerpts from the current daily issue and a searchable archive of selected back issues.
--See also: US President Barack "Obama in Kenya" (July 2015)
- East African, The. (Online) -- Nairobi, Kenya: The Nation Newspapers Ltd., 2001-
The current weekly electronic issue, plus the issue of the previous week only.
- Elections in Kenya, 2017, 2013 and earlier (via Columbia University Libraries)
- The Elephant. (Nairobi, Kenya)
African cultural, political and social analysis blog : "...established in 2016, as a platform for dialogue, discovering the pursuit of Truth, epitomized by a willingness to re-imagine state and society...especially for the marginalized, alienated and dispossessed."
- Indexkenya.org: Kenya Indexing Project (Nairobi, Kenya)
This free database provides only an index to topics covered in newspapers published in the period 1993 to 2001. There are no links to online archives, but there is a document delivery option. "Indexkenya.org is an online index of articles published in Nairobi newspapers. The focus of the articles indexed includes culture, law/governance, reproductive health, and other topics about which information is difficult to obtain."
- IRIN on Kenya (See UNOCHA below)
- Internet Service Providers in Kenya (via Rich C. Bowen, Lexington, Kentucky)
- KTN Television (The Standard Group, Nairobi, Kenya)
This website offers information on TV programs and top news stories.
- Kenya Broadcasting Corporation (Nairobi)
KBC is "a state corporation": Current news, links to reports related to the press or Kenyan political issues, information about broadcasts, and music videos from KBC Channel 1--via JumpTV.
- Kenya Meteorological Department: Weather Forecasts and Other Services (Nairobi)
- Kenyaweb (Weblink Services, Ltd., Nairobi)
A commercial site with information about the Internet service provider.
- Monde diplomatique, Le. Archives, 2006--: Rechercher << Kénya >>
- Mwakilishi.Com (Baltimore, Maryland, USA)
Kenya diaspora news and opinion site.
- Mzalendo--Eye on Kenyan Parliament (Nairobi, Kenya)
Launched in 2015, a "non-partisan" news analysis blog on the Kenyan National Assembly and Senate
- The Platform. (Online): For Law, Justice & Society. -- Nairobi, Kenya: The Nation Media Group, 2014-
This is the electronic version of a monthly news analysis magazine
on Kenyan and African affairs. The site features a searchable archive of articles since November 2014. "The culture of impunity that characterized the political environment existing before the advent of the new Constitution has creeped back and there is wanton disregard and disrespect of the law...We aim to provide a platform for those who wish to take up the challenge of protecting the gains of our expanded democratic space."
- Radio Citizen (Royal Media Services, Nairobi, Kenya)
Music and news in Kiswahili!
- Standard, The. (Online) Standard Digital -- Nairobi, Kenya: The Standard Group, Ltd., 2001-
Formerly The East African Standard: the current daily electronic issue and the previous week of back issues are available.
- Star, The. (Online) -- Nairobi, Kenya: Radio Africa Group, 2009--
Current and recent news, with a searchable archive containing selected articles since September 2012 only. "It was launched in July 2007 as the Nairobi Star, a 32 page tabloid style newspaper concentrating on human interest stories in Nairobi and Kenya...In 2008 the paper switched to a more political general news format while retaining its original strong focus on society stories...In 2009 it was rebranded as the Star..."
--See also: US President Barack Obama "full speech" to the people of Kenya, Kasarani, Nairobi, Kenya, July 26, 2015 -- Video via YouTube.com
- Swahili Hub: Kitovu Cha Kiswahili (The Nation Media Group, Ltd., Nairobi, Kenya; Dar es Salaam, Tanzania)
Habari za Kenya na Tanzania kwa gazeti na video. Pana sehemu "Maktabani jisomee", video muhimu, na tena picha muhimu.
- United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs: Integrated Regional Information Networks (IRIN) on Kenya (Nairobi, Kenya; Geneva, Switzerland)
Current humanitarian news and analysis.