Liberia: Online News & the Internet
- All Africa.Com: Recent News Summaries on Liberia (AllAfrica Global Media, Washington, DC)News summaries are based mostly on The News (Monrovia), the United Nations, Pan African News Agency (PANA), and other sources. Warning: access to articles older than 30 days requires a subscription.
- BBC News on Liberia (British Broadcasting Corporation, London, UK)
- BBC News Country Profile on Liberia (2017) and related past news stories
- "Ebola crisis: Liberia 'faces huge surge', says WHO (September 8, 2014)
- "Liberia's Sirleaf seeks re-election amid Tubman boycott" (November 8, 2011) ; "Can Liberia's leading lady fight off election challenge?" (October 10, 2011)
- "Liberian leader 'to boost women'" (November 24, 2005); plus other election coverage and profiles of President Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf, George Weah, Charles Taylor, etc.
- "Liberia vote goes to second round" (October 17, 2005)
- Q & A on Liberia's Conflict (July-October 2003): a review of events and recent history, with links to older news.
- Daily observer. (Online) The Liberian observer -- Monrovia, Liberia: The Liberian Observer Corporation, 2005-
The electronic version of the daily newspaper, with current and recent news that are freely accessible; but a paid subscription is required to read the full online archives since 2009
- FrontPageAfrica (Monrovia, Liberia)Since 2011..."Liberia’s leading investigative online news magazine": the website is a counterpart to the newspaper."
- Elections in Liberia, 2017, 2011 and earlier (via Columbia University Libraries)
- Inquirer, The. (Online) -- Monrovia, Liberia: The Inquirer, 2005-The current electronic issue of this weekday newspaper, with articles from the past week only.
- International Center for Transitional Justice: Transitional justice reporting audit: a review of media coverage of the truth and reconciliation process in Liberia (January-February 2008)
39 pages in PDF format. -- New York: ICTJ ; Paris: UNESCO, 2008.
--See also: Final Report of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Liberia (July 2009)
- LBS Online Liberia Broadcasting System (Monrovia)The official news portal in Liberia, with current and past news summaries, video clips, programme information, and related links.
- The Liberian journal. (Online) -- Brooklyn, New York: The Journal, 2008-An online magazine with current news and opinions by Liberians living in the USA, with articles from major Western newswire services, UN agencies, and individual contributors; plus music and video features.
- LiberianForum.Com (Solomon Myers, Ph.D., Canada)This web site is a forum (or bulletin board) for news or links to news from and about Liberia and provides links to other key Liberia-related sites.
- New dawn, The. (Online) -- Monrovia, Liberia: Searchlight Communications, 2011-The online version of an "independent" newspaper from Liberia offering current and recent news reports.
- New democrat. (Online) -- Monrovia, Liberia: ND, 2010-The Liberian electronic newspaper offering current news and an archive of older articles since November 2010.
- New Liberian.com. (Minneapolis, Minnesota)Warning: As of May 1, 2017, this site is off-line. A human rights news site edited by Liberians in the USA.
- The News Pinnacle: news from Liberia and Mano River States (Consolidated Media, Inc., USA; Monrovia, Liberia)A current digital news web site feature articles mostly on Liberia and its neighbors.
- The Perspective. (Online) -- Atlanta, Georgia: The Perspective, 1998-
- TLC Africa Internet Magazine Formerly "Liberian Connection" (Ciata Victor-Baptiste et al., Brockton, Massachusetts; Monrovia, Liberia)
- The United Nations on Liberia, 1993-
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA):-- Integrated Regional Information Network on LiberiaDaily and weekly news reports; plus links to regional news.-- ReliefWeb on LiberiaLinks to current or breaking news stories. The reports are compiled and archived by the IRIN and other news services.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA):