Other South Asia Resource Collections
- DSAL: Digital South Asia Library
A collaborative project among research libraries to bring significant new research content to the web through special, grant-funded digitization and access projects. Initiated by University of Chicago and Columbia University; hosted by the Center for Research Libraries, funded initially through the DSAL Project of the AAU/ARL Global Resources Program (now the Global Resources Network at CRL) and later through the US Department of Education and other agencies and foundations, and managed under the auspices of the Center for South Asia Libraries.
- Tibetan & Himalayan Digital Library
This is "an international information community based on the geographical, cultural and linguistic regions associated with Tibetan and Himalayan culture. An information community consists of the people (authors, publishers, and users), the collections (texts, images, videos, audio, and maps), and the tools provided for interacting with those collections."
- BASAS: Related WWW Sites (British Association for South Asian Studies. See also the BASAS Home Page)
- Digital Himalaya (Cambridge University and Cornell University)
Digital access to archival ethnographic film and photographs from the Himalayan region, and other resources.
- Electronic Resources on South Asia (South/Southeast Asia Library Service, University of California Berkeley)
- Indology: resources for indological scholarship (Dominik Wujastyk and Richard Mahoney)
- Internet Resources (Oriental Languages and Cultures) (Université de Lausanne, Dept. of Oriental Languages & Civilizations)
- Manas: India and its Neighbors (UCLA)
A diverse portal to hundreds of articles and internet resource selections by Vinay Lal. Covers culture, langscape, religions, diaspora, social issues, and history and politics.
- Networks and Web Resources (University of Wisconsin)
- PAIR: Portal to Asian Internet Resources (University of Wisconsin)
- Resources for the Study of South and Southeast Asian Languages and Cultures (Univ. of Goettingen)
- SASRF: Related WWW Sites (South Asian Social Researchers' Forum, UK. See also the SASRF Home Page)
- SAVIFA: Virtual Library South Asia (University of Heidelberg)
- Selected South Asia Web Pages (Monica Ghosh, University of Hawaii)
- South Asia Internet Links (Philip McEldowney, University of Virginia Library)
- South Asia Resources (Center for South Asian Studies, University of Virginia)
- South Asian Study Guide (Mary Rader, University of Wisconsin Library)
- World Wide Web Links on South Asia (Prof. Timothy Lubin, Washington & Lee University, Dept. of Religion)
- Country/Region Specific Collections