- Operational Navigation Charts (ONC) (Cabinet 43)
Small-scale relief maps (1:1,000,000) with world-wide coverage showing airports, elevations (500 meter contours), vertical obstructions, terrain, restricted areas, and landmarks such as cities, towns, rivers, roads, etc. Filed by chart number.
- Joint Operations Graphic (Air) (Cabinet 18)
Orthographic maps at the 1:250,000 scale showing details of terrain for air operations.
- World Aeronautical Charts
Completed in the mid-1970s, these maps correspond to the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) standards. Filed by chart number.
- Army Air Forces: World Aeronautical Charts (AAF) (Cabinet 42)
Topographical maps at a scale of 1:1,000,000. Filed by chart number.
- Global Navigation Planning Charts (GNC) (Cabinet 43)
Relief maps at a scale of 1:5,000,000 that provide very high altitude pilots general information about land forms. Filed by chart number.