Email-Only Circulation Notices
COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY LIBRARIES, Wednesday, Dec. 27, 2000 The Libraries’ circulation notices will now be sent only via email. After December 31, 2000, printed versions of the following types of notices will no longer be mailed:
- Book Available Notice
- Overdue Notice
- Recall Notice
- Statement of Bills
Information on email addresses:
- Notices will be sent to your email address as it appears in the central lookup directory: http://www.columbia.edu/cu/dir/
- If you have not set up a Columbia University email address, please follow instructions for doing so at: http://www.columbia.edu/acis/accounts/create/. (Note: you need to be currently enrolled or on the faculty or staff at the University to be eligible for a cunix account. Barnard College and Teachers College affiliates must set up accounts with their home institutions.)
- If you prefer that your circulation notices be sent to a different email address, please follow instructions at: http://www.columbia.edu/acis/email/topics/forward.html
- If you registered for library privileges through the Library Information Office, you may notify that office of your preferred email address for receiving circulation notices.
- If you do not have an email address registered in the University’s central lookup directory, or with the Library Information Office, you will continue to receive paper notices from the Libraries.
- Please contact the Library Information Office (201 Butler Library, email: email@example.com) if you have questions regarding the email delivery of library notices.