2 Weeks to go to July 7th
NEW YORK, June 25, 2003 "My CLIO" feature lets you choose:
This summer, the Libraries will launch a new version of CLIO, our online catalog and the management system that supports circulation, reserves, acquisitions, and cataloging. CLIO is used by all Morningside libraries (except Law and Teachers College) and also includes the collections of the Health Sciences and Barnard libraries. The new CLIO is scheduled to "go live" following the July 4 weekend.
The new "My CLIO" feature will allow you to customize your use of our CLIO catalog. Just login with your Columbia University Network ID ("UNI") to use any of these features:
- Change the default opening screen to your search preference of either Basic search or Guided Keyword search
- Set your preferred search type, such as "journal title search" or "subject heading search"
- Choose the number of records to be displayed per page for your preference
- Save frequently run searches and run them on command. The maximum number of searches you can save is 25
- Access "My Library Account" to see what you have checked out, update your address, etc.
You may modify your "My CLIO" settings and save them for future use if your searching preferences change. Instructions for using "My CLIO" will be provided as part of the new CLIO online HELP information.
Watch for weekly notices on the Libraries' progress towards implementing this new system in LibraryWeb NEWS as we continue our "CLIO countdown" to keep you informed over the coming weeks.