1935 Census of Agriculture
Volumes which contain tables specifically about New York are highlighted.
- Reports for States, with Statistics for Counties and a Summary for the United States. 3 vol.
317.3 Un72537 - Offsite
Includes maps of each state, showing counties, principal cities and rivers.
- Volume 1
Farms, Farm Acreage and Value, and Selected Livestock and Crops.
New York - pp. 49-65
- Volume 2
Second Series. Farms and Farm Acreage by Size, Land of Part Owners, Farm Population, Dwellings, Labor, Years on Farm, Part-time Work; Specified Livestock and Livestock Products; Annual Legumes, Vegetables, Fruits, and Miscellaneous Crops; and Irrigated Crop Land.
New York - pp. 59-76
- Volume 3
General Report. Statistics by Subjects.
- Volume 1
- United States Census of Agriculture: 1935. Statistics by Counties. Farms, Farm Acreage and Value, and Selected Livestock and Crops. 48 pts. in 1 vol.
338.1 Un3346 - Offsite
- Chickens and Chicken Eggs by Size of Flock for the United States, Divisions and States, 1935 and 1930.
- Descriptive Supplement. Technique of Tabulation.
- Part-time Farming in the United States. Special Study.
- Farm Mortgage Indebtedness in the United States (Detailed Summary). [1930-1935] Co-operative Survey.
739.21 Un355 - Offsite
An agricultural census of Puerto Rico was also conducted in 1935, separately from the U.S. census. Columbia University Library holdings are as follows:
- Censo de Puerto Rico: 1935: Poblacíon y Agricultura.
317.295 Un322 1935a - Offsite
- Censo de Puerto Rico: 1935. Agricultura, Fincas, Propiedad, Agrícola, Cultivos y Animales in Fincas.
301.2 Un36 - Offsite