Depository CD-ROMs and DVDs
- Titles are in SUDOC number order.
- All items located in the U.S. Government Documents collection are shelved in Lehman Reserves and must be requested there.
- All items located in EDS must be retrieved by staff, unless otherwise noted.
- Most of the CD's have retrieval software on the disc. In other cases, software is on separate floppy disks filed w/the CD.
- Unless otherwise noted, each title consists of 1 disc.
- Titles formerly received on floppy disc are now available online from the Floppy Disk Project, maintained by the Indiana University Library.
Library Location Key
- AVE = Avery Library
- BIO = Biology Library
- U.S. Government Documents = Located in Lehman Library Reserves
- EDS = Electronic Data Service, Located in Lehman Library Room 215
- ENG = Engineering Library
- GEOSCIENCE = Geoscience Library, at Lamont-Doherty
- HSL = Health Sciences Library, at 168th St.