Dept. of Agriculture CD-ROMs
- Congressional Record, Proceedings and Debates of the 99th Congress, 1st Session, January 3, 1985 to December 20, 1985.
U.S. Congress. 1990.
X. 99/1: 131/CD 1 & 2 - U.S. Government Documents
Prototype set contains the 29 parts of the Congressional record, includes a complete index, History of Bills, Daily Digest, and Lobby List. Two CD's plus quick reference card, reference manual, looseleaf tutorial, and manual, in a binder.
- Journal of the House of Representatives, compiled by the Clerk of the House.
U.S. Congress, House of Representatives. 1998-
XJH: [cong-sess.] - U.S. Government Documents
Have: 102-1, 102-2, 103-1, 103-2, 104-1, 104-2, 105-1, 105-2, 106-1, 106-2, 107-1, 107-2, 108-1, 108-2
- Appropriations, Budget Estimates, Etc. Annual.
U.S. Congress, Prepared Under the Direction of the Committees on Appropriations of the Senate and House of Representatives. 1998-
Y 1.1/3: [nos.] - U.S. Government Documents
One disc for each session, containing: Appropriations Acts, Account, Recapitulation and Supporting Tables, Acts Authorizing or Containing Appropriations.
- 104-13/v.1-2/CD: 104th Congress, 1st Session (January 4, 1995 to January 3, 1996)
- 104-31/v.1-2/CD: 104th Congress, 2nd Session (January 3, 1996 to October 4, 1996)
- 105-18/v.1-2/CD: 105th Congress, First Session (January 7, 1997 to November 13, 1997)
- Final Report on Electric Clothes Dryers and Lint Ignition Characteristics: Main Report & Appendices.
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. 2003.
Y 3.C 76/3:29/C 62/CD - U.S. Government Documents
- The Ethics CD-ROM: a Collection of Federal Executive Branch Ethics Laws, Executive Orders, Regulations, Advisory Opinions, and Program Administration Aids.
U.S. Office of Government Ethics. Semiannual. 1994- .
Y 3.Et 3:16/[yr] - U.S. Government Documents
Keep latest two editions.
- U.S. Library Data Archive.
U.S. National Commission on Libraries and Information Science. 2007.
Y 3.L 61:15/L 62/CD - U.S. Government Documents
- Disk 1: Contains raw NCES data
- Disk 2: NCES/NCLIS data: PLDF3, PUSUM, StLA
- Trust and Terror: New Demands for Crisis Information Dissemination and Management.
U.S. National Commission on Libraries and Information Science. 2002.
Y 3.L 61:15/T 76/CD - U.S. Government Documents
A proposal to expand the role of U.S. libraries in crisis information dissemination and management. Narrated by Walter Cronkite.
- Reexamination of Spent Fuel Shipment Risk Estimates: Main Report, Appendices.
U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Office of Nuclear Material Safety and Safeguards. 2000.
Y 3.N 88: 61/F 95/CD - U.S. Government Documents
NUREG/CR-6672, Vols. 1,2
- Nuclear Regulatory Legislation, 105th Congress.
U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Office of the General Counsel. 1999.
Y 3.N 88: 61/L 52/CD - U.S. Government Documents
NUREG-0980, Volume 1 and 2, No.5.
- Final Report of NRC AP600 Research Conducted at Oregon State University.
U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research. 1999.
Y 3.N 88: 61/R 29/CD - U.S. Government Documents
- A Predictable, Secure Pension for Life: Defined Benefit Pensions.
Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation. 2000.
Y 3.P 38/2:13/SE 2/CD - U.S. Government Documents
This compact disc uses the Macintosh version of QuarkXPress 4.0 and provides all the text, graphic and publication files needed for a commercial or company print shop to reproduce bulk copies of the booklet.
- OTA Legacy.
U.S. Office of Technology Assessment. 1996.
Y 3.T 22/2:2 L 52/v.1-5/CD - U.S. Government Documents (2 copies)
The Congressional Office of Technology Assessment closed on September 29, 1995. During its 23-year history, OTA provided Congressional members and committees with analysis of the scientific and technological issues that are increasingly relevant to public policy and legislative action. These disks contain all the formally issued reports of the Office of Technology Assessment, as well as many background papers and contractor papers -- over 100,000 pages of the best available analyses of the scientific and technical policy issues of the past two decades.
Contents: v.1 - 1992-1995, v.2 - 1989-1991, v.3 - 1986-1988, v.4 - 1982-1985, v.5 - 1972-1981.
Runs on Windows or Macintosh; Adobe Acrobat readers included.
- The National Gambling Impact Study Commission. Study Report.
U.S. Congress. National Gambling Impact Study Commission. 1999.
Y 3.2:G 14/CD/v.1,2 - U.S. Government Documents
Removed from print report, at same call number.
V.1: ACIR Compilation: State & Federal Gambling Laws & Regulations
V.2: Research Reports
- Meeting Our Nation's Housing Challenges: Report of the Bipartisan Millennial Housing Commission Appointed by the Congress of the United States.
U.S. Congress. Bipartisan Millennial Housing Commission. 2002.
Y 3.2:H 81/2/R2g/CD - U.S. Government Documents
Removed from print publication of the same title, at same call number.
- The U.S. Trade Deficit: Causes, Consequences and Recommendations for Action.
U.S. Trade Deficit Review Commission. 2000.
Y 3.2:T 67/CD - U.S. Government Documents
Removed from print report, at same call number.
- Documents Relating to the Committee's Hearing on the Proposed Tobacco Settlement, November 13, 1997.
U.S. House of Representatives, Committee on Commerce. 1997.
Y 4.C 73/8: 105-P/CD - U.S. Government Documents
- Additional Documents Relating to the Committee's Hearing on the Proposed Tobacco Settlement, November 13, 1997.
U.S. House of Representatives, Committee on Commerce. 1999.
Y 4.C 73/8:T 55/CD/Pack/Corr. - U.S. Government Documents
"This CD contains the corrent files for PM01 and replaces the original PM01 CD. The original CD did not contain the proper files."
- The Future of Social Security for This Generation and the Next.
U.S. House of Representatives, Committee on Ways and Means. 1999.
Y 4.W 36:F 98 - U.S. Government Documents
- Green Book: Overview of Entitlement Programs.
U.S. House of Representatives, Committee on Ways and Means.
Have: Y 4.W 36: 10-7/994 - U.S. Government Documents