Library of Congress CD-ROMs
- Accessions List, Eastern and Southern Africa. Cumulative Issue: 1992-1996.
Library of Congress Office, Nairobi. 1999.
LC 1.30/8:992-96/CD - U.S. Government Documents
- Accessions List, Eastern and Southern Africa. Serial Supplement, 1995-1996.
Library of Congress Office, Nairobi. 1998.
LC 1.30/8-2:995-96 - U.S. Government Documents
- Accessions List, Eastern and Southern Africa. Serial Supplement, 1997-1998.
Library of Congress Office, Nairobi. 2000.
LC 1.30/8-2:997-98 U.S. Government Documents
- French Posters from World War I: a Checklist.
Elena G. Millie, Curator of the Poster Collection; Kelly Blythin, Assistant to the Curator.
Library of Congress, Prints and Photographs Division, 1996.
LC 1.54:P 84/CD - Avery Library
One CD with 16-page printed guide.
For Macintosh and Windows; uses Adobe Acrobat.
Library of Congress, National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped. 1997-
LC 19.24: [nos.] - U.S. Government Documents
- 997/1 - Cumulative through March 1997
- 997/2 - Cumulative through June 1997
- 997/3 - Cumulative through September 1997
- 997/4 - Cumulative through December 1997
- 998/1 - Cumulative through March 1998
- 998/Fall - Cumulative through June 1998
- 999/Spr - Cumulative through December 1998
- 999/Fall - Cumulative through June 1999
- 999/Win - Cumulative through September 1999
- 2000/Spr - Cumulative through December 1999
- 2000/Summ - Cumulative through March 2000
- 2000/Fall - Cumulative through June 2000
- 2001/Spr - Cumulative through December 2000
- 2001/Summ - Cumulative through March 2001
- 2001/Fall - Cumulative through June 2001
- 2001/Win - Cumulative through September 2001
- 2002/Spr - Cumulative through December 2001
- 2002/Summ - Cumulative through March 2002
- 2002/Fall - Cumulative through June 2002
Accompanied by a CD-BLND Users' Manual, April 1997.
- Cataloger's Desktop and Classification Plus.
Library of Congress. 2000.
LC 30.33:C 28/2 - U.S. Government Documents
"Demonstration disc; demo expires 30 days after installation."
- Music and Spoken Word from the Archive of Folk Culture: a Companion CD to Library of Congress American Folklife Center: an Illustrated Guide.
Library of Congress. 2004.
LC 38.8:IL 6/Music/CD - U.S. Government Documents