International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL)
IGO Publications Ready Reference Collection
The following titles may be available in various formats: online, print, CD-ROM, and microfiche.
- Links are provided to online resources. In order to view many of these resources, you must have a copy of the Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF) viewer installed on your computer. You can download a free copy of the reader.
- Online resources marked with the following symbol are restricted to Columbia affiliates:
- The call numbers given refer to print editions, unless the words CD-ROM or Microfiche are appended following the location to indicate a different format. For serials, only the most current edition is normally shelved in Reference; the older volumes are shelved in library stacks. None of the titles circulate.
For an increasing number of titles, no print versions are being produced; call numbers provided are for older editions only.
- Microfiche with location "Lehman U.S. Government Documents" are shelved in the U.S. Government Documents microfiche cabinets, located in Lehman Library.
- Annual Report
- Disaster Victim Identification Guide
- Interpol Handbook on DNA Data Exchange and Practice