Printing Services in the Libraries
Printing services are available in the Libraries.
- The Libraries and CUIT (Columbia University Information Technology) provide networked laser printers throughout the Libraries. Printing is based on a printing allowance, or quota, system managed by CUIT.
- CUIT provides information about how to use the PawPrint printing system, PawPrint Quick Start Guide, and a full list of Printer Locations
Printing in the Libraries
Printing is available in all Columbia University Libraries except Journalism. Double-sided printing is universally available.
Color printing is available in 304 Butler Library and in Lehman Library, 323 International Affairs (single-sided printing only).
CUIT manages the PawPrint system, which provides options for purchasing printing dollars to use when you exceed your print quota. CUIT provides information about your Print Account and Printing History, as well as information about adding print dollars to your account.
- Complete List of Printer Locations (from CUIT)
- Print Services at Journalism, room 106
- Digital Social Sciences Center (DSSC), room 215 Lehman Library in the International Affairs Building
For more detailed information, see our FAQ about Printing in the Libraries.