In addition to the following list, The E-Resources Management Handbook has a handy chapter on Electronic resources management for electronic resources librarians: a bibliography.
General (open access)
- ERMs and the e-resource life-cycle (.ppt)
- Functional Requirements for Electronic Resource Management (pdf) Appendix A, Electronic Resource Management, Report of the DLF ERM Initiative
- IFLA Key Issues for e-Resource Collection Development: A Guide for Libraries
- NASIG Core Competencies for Electronic Resources Librarians
- Techniques for Electronic Resource Management: TERMS & TERMS wiki
- The digital librarian's legal handbook, John N. Gathegi. New York : Neal-Schuman Publishers, c2012.
- The E-Resources Management Handbook (open access - more info)
- Licensing digital content: a practical guide for librarians, Lesley Ellen Harris. Chicago : American Library Association, 2002.
- Managing electronic resources: a LITA guide, Ryan O. Weir. Chicago : ALA TechSource, an imprint of the American Library Association, 2012
- Perspectives on serials in the hybrid environment, Harriet Lightman and John P. Blosser, editors. Chicago : Association for Library Collections & Technical Services/American Library Association, 2007
- SPEC Kits, Washington, D.C. : Systems and Procedures Exchange Center, 1973-. (more info)
- Against the grain (Charleston)
- American Libraries (ALA)
- College and research libraries (ACRL)
- College & research libraries news (ACRL)
- Computers in Libraries
- Information Standards Quarterly (NISO) - (open access)
- Journal of electronic resources librarianship
- Library leadership & management (ALA, LLAMA)
- Library Resources & Technical Services (ALA, ALCTS)
- Library technology reports (ALA)
- The Serials Librarian