Libraries Website Help
- Find E-Resources
- Bookmark a URL for a Database
- Citation Finder
- Create a Remotely Accessible Link to an IP-Restricted Resource
- Citation Management
Searching the Libraries Website
Reporting Problems & Making Suggestions
- Report Problems with E-Resources
- Send Comments or Suggestions
- To Report Problems with the Libraries Website, use the Suggestions & Feedback link available in the footer or from the Help drop-down in the upper right corner of every page.
- To Report Problems with CLIO, go to CLIO (http://clio.columbia.edu/) and use the Suggestions & Feedback link available in the Help drop-down menu, also in the upper right corner.