Papyrology & Epigraphy Related Resources
- Classics Serials in Butler Library
This list, compiled by Professor E. Dickey, offers over 400 key Classics journals titles, complete with Dewey and LC call-number information for Butler Library.
- Columbia University Department of Classics
Information on courses and faculty, as well as useful related links.
- Dakhleh Oasis Library Collection
Catalog for Roger Bagnall's Dakhleh Oasis dig in Egypt.
- Leuven Database of Ancient Books (LDAB 1998)
An overview of the textual legacy of the ancient world, with graphical and statistical displays of format, genres, periods, etc of classical texts from 3rd century BCE to 7th century CE. Available at the Digital Humanities Center.
Hosted by the CNRS (Centre national de la recherche scientifique), this is the web site of L'Année philologique. In addition to information about that bibliography, this site also includes a list of the over 1100 classics perodicals indexed by the database, with another list breaking down each of those periodicals into their respective fascicles.
- L'année philologique
The essential database for locating articles, essays, book chapters, and book reviews for classical antiquity and its continuing influence.
- Thesaurus Linguae Graecae
Full-text of the surviving texts of Greek literature from the Homeric age to the middle ages.
- Perseus Digital Library
This ever-expanding digital library offers, among a host of other topics, primary and secondary sources for the study of Greece and Rome, and revolving exhibits on subjects of interest to classicists.
- "What do you want to know today?"
The Classics Department at the University of Kentucky provides this potpourri of resources, from Greek and Latin online dictionaries to journal indexes.
- Classics: Papyrus/Epigraphy
A list of research resources from Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
- Society for Late Antiquity
This site, hosted by the University of South Carolina, offers a plethora of links on a variety of topics from antiquity through the Middle Ages.
- United States National Committee for Byzantine Studies Web Page
A comprehenisve list of web resources for Byzantinists.
- Assorted syllabi and bibliographies
Various course- or program-related resources on relevant subjects, from faculty both at Columbia and at other institutions.
Print Bibliographies in Butler Stacks
- Repertorium litterarum graecarum : ex codicibus, papyris, epigraphis.
Javier L. Facal and Aníbal González, eds.; with the collaboration of Theodore F. Brunner, Luci Berkowitz, Karl Squitier and the staff of the TLG.
Madrid : Instituto "Antonio de Nebrija" del C.S.I.C., 1982.
Z 7021 .F14 1982
- Lexicon theonymon rerumque sacrarum et divinarum ad Aegyptum pertinentium quae in papyris ostracis titulis Graecis Latinisque in Aegypto repertis laudantur.
Giulia Ronchi, ed.
Testi e documenti per lo studio dell'antichità: 45.
Milano, Istituto editoriale cisalpino-La goliardica, 1974-77.
Z 7757 .E3 R66 v.1-5.