The Digital Science Center is generally open and accessible during normal Science & Engineering Library hours.
Please follow the policies detailed below when using the Digital Science Center.
General Library Policies
- Food and drinks (except drinks in sealed containers) are not allowed in the library.
- If working in groups, please respect your neighbors and keep conversations quiet.
- Notice: The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted material; the person using this equipment is liable for any infringement. For more information about copyright law, the rights of copyright owners, and the right of fair use to make limited copies for teaching, research, and study at Columbia University, visit the website of the Copyright Advisory Office.
- IMPORTANT: Your files are NOT saved between sessions. Make sure to save your work onto an external device, if needed!
- Use of workstations is first-come, first-serve. No reservations are available. If you encounter problems with long wait times, please contact library staff.
- Headphones are required when listening to audio content.