Hebrew Language and Literature
- Hebrew and Yiddish transliteration tables
Princeton University Library
- Institute for the Translation of Hebrew Literature
Founded in 1962 with the aim of acquainting foreign readers with the best of modern Hebrew literature
- A General Directory of Hebrew Authors
- Lexicon of Modern Hebrew Literature
This extensive lexicon, compiled by Joseph Galron-Goldschlager, includes a description and bibliography for nearly every important author of Hebrew literature. (In Hebrew)
- Hebrew Literature
A concise overview of the field of modern Hebrew literature, presented in English by the Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Bama Hadasha: The New Stage
This Hebrew site is a forum for authors to present their literature. Users can vote and comment on the works. It is a good resource for new and cutting edge forms of literature.