Zambia: Online News
- All Africa.Com: Recent News Summaries on Zambia (AllAfrica Global Media, Washington, DC)Current news excerpted from Zambian newspapers, UN agencies, and other African news services on Zambia; plus links to regional news. Warning: the searchable archive for articles older than 30 days is only available through subscription.
- BBC News on Zambia (British Broadcasting Corporation, London, UK)
- Zambia country profile (2017)
- "Zambia's President Edgar Lungu declared election winner," August 15, 2016
- Zambia election..tight race (January 23, 2015) ; Obituary: President Michael Sata (October 29, 2014) ; Michael Sata: Zambia's King Cobra finally strikes (September 22, 2011) ; Four presidential profiles (October 28, 2008) ; Obituary: Zambia's Levy Mwanawasa (August 19, 2008)
- Daily and Weekly Online News from Zambia
- Daily mail, The. (Online) -- Lusaka, Zambia: Zamnet Communications Systems, Ltd., 1994-The pro-government daily and Sunday newspaper available in electronic format, with an archive of selected articles since November 2007 only.
- Lusaka Times -- Lusaka, Zambia: LT, 2007-Current news and news commentary, based on Zambian and international media sources.
- Lusaka Voice (Lusaka, Zambia)Current online news briefs on politics, sports, culture, and business in Zambia.
- Zambia Reports (Lusaka)An independent news analysis and commentary web site, launched in March 2012...features many original submissions from reporters and bloggers within Zambia and among the diaspora community."
- Zambian Eye (Lusaka)
Launched in December 2011, this is a 24 hours online news site, produced by journalists in Zambia, with a focus on Zambian and African news.
- Daily mail, The. (Online) -- Lusaka, Zambia: Zamnet Communications Systems, Ltd., 1994-
- Zambian watchdog, The. (Online) -- Lusaka, Zambia: Zambian Watchdog Media, 2008-The online version of the weekly newspaper from Lusaka, specializing in investigative and analytical news reporting, with a small archive since September 2008.
"Zambia News Online [was] written by Zambian journalists from their point of view. It [was] assembled and edited in Copenhagen by Africa News Network, part of South AfricaContact , the former anti-apartheid movement in Denmark." This collection of bimonthly news is assembled from e-mail messages by Dr. Ali Dinar at the University of Pennsylvania.