Not on Shelf? Request an Item Search
If you cannot find an item, click on the "Not on Shelf?" link under "Help" on the CLIO sidebar, and fill in the item search form. The item will be searched, and you will be notified of its status. In CLIO classic, link to the form from the "Place Requests" button on the blue task bar.
- If you have borrowing privileges, use the online item search form.
- If you do not have borrowing privileges, ask for assistance from staff at the circulation desk of the library you are using.
How the online item search works
- Use your UNI and password to sign on.
- Follow the instructions on the form.
- Requests submitted by 5 p.m. will be responded to no later than 5 p.m. the next business day (Monday-Friday).
- An e-mail notification will be sent whether the item is found or not.
- The Libraries reserve the right to limit the number of requests per day that will be filled for a person, depending on the number of overall requests received and available staff.
- If you have questions about your request, please call or e-mail the library to which the request was submitted.