Not on Shelf? Request an Item Search
If you cannot find an item, click on the "Recall / Other Requests" button on the CLIO tool bar and fill-in the item search form; the item will be searched and you will be notified of its status.
- If you have borrowing privileges, use the online item search form.
- If you do not have borrowing privileges, ask for assistance from staff at the circulation desk of the library you are using.
How the on-line search works
- Use your UNI and password to sign-on.
- Follow the instructions on the form.
- Requests submitted by 5 p.m. will be responded to no later than 5 p.m. the next business day (Monday-Friday).
- An e-mail notification will be sent whether the item is found or not.
- The Libraries reserve the right to limit the number of requests per day that will be filled for a person, depending on the number of overall requests received and available staff.
If you have questions about your request, please call or e-mail the library to which the request was submitted.