New this year are table topics during lunch. The topics listed below will give attendees the chance to discuss provocative reference issues in an informal setting.
- Reference librarians in academic departments
- Reference librarians and virtual research communities
- Reference librarians and higher education in the global arena
- Reference librarians and new roles with data curation/e-science
- Reference librarians as collaborators with faculty in teaching
- Virtual subject-focused collaborative reference services
Please e-mail suggestions for additional topics to: email@example.com