Morningside/HSL ILL Request Form Guidelines
The Morningside/HSL ILL request mechanisms are used to request EDD scans for interlibrary loans. Only ILL staff use these two mechanisms.
There are two, separate request mechanisms: one for Morningside (Interlibrary Loan Offcie, 307 Butler) and the other for HSL ILL staff.
The HSL mechanism was created in January 2009 to account for their separate Ariel IP address:
- Morningside Ariel IP: 22.214.171.124
- HSL Ariel IP: 126.96.36.199
- Voyager Bib ID number is required to access the Request Form
- Staff choose the corresponding Ariel option and input full citation
- There is no visible difference between the forms for Morningside and HSL
- Each form has a corresponding default delivery location in case of request failure: CI and HS accordingly