Journalism Library has transferred collections to ReCAP since July 2007. Collections include mainly printed monographs published since 1990. All phases of transfer involve dumb barcodes. It has one CLIO location assigned for off-site collections:
- off,jou : general collection of circulating monographs and serials (circ)
Journalism Library collections correspond to a single customer code:
- CU : allow delivery to all CUL and ReCAP partner libraries
On the annual (estimated) ReCAP quotas, Journalism is not issued an annual allocation.
- Customer code CJ is used for direct delivery to Journalism Library in room 204A of the Journalism building
- Recent publication date has been linked to high request rate
Display "Offsite" matches other, circulating collections that have CU barcodes.
- The default display in the drop-down menu is set according to customer code. In the REQUEST IT from Offsite webform the default delivery option for off,jou is Journalism Library.
- Patrons may select any library from the drop-down menu. All Journalism Library collections are deliverable to all on campus locations.
Journalism-owned collections that have been transfered to the ReCAP facility.
Total items requested from Journalism-owned collections at ReCAP.
Items physically delivered to the Journalism circulation desk. Includes items from all ReCAP collections, not only Journalism-owned.
Total number of EDD (electronic document delivery) requests for Journalism collections. A subset of total "Requests."
|Retrieval Rate = 7.54%|