Tanzania: Online News
- All Africa.Com: Recent News Summaries on Tanzania (AllAfrica Global Media, Washington, DC)News summaries in English or French based on reports from the Pan African News Agency (PANA), United Nations's IRIN, and other sources.
-- See also, All Africa.Com News on "Obama Visits Africa 2013" (June 27--July 2, 2013)
- Arusha Times, The. (Online) -- Arusha, Tanzania: Arusha Times, 2002--A weekly English language, online newspaper covering local and regional events and concerns. The current issue is available, as well as an archive of back issues since January 2002.
- Citizen, The. (Online) (See Mwananchi below)
- Daily news. (Online) -- Dar es Salaam: Daily News Media Group, 2009-The electronic version of the current issue only of this pro-government newspaper from Tanzania. See also, the Swahili version, Habari leo. (Online)
- Elections in Tanzania, 2015 and earlier (via Columbia University Libraries)
- IPP Media--Online News (IPP, Ltd., Dar es Salaam)
- This web site offers daily news --in English or Swahili-- from Tanzania, the East Africa region, and the world. The main source of the news is The Guardian Ltd. group of 10 newspapers published in Tanzania: including Alasiri, The Guardian, and Nipashe. The site also features the web site for Radio One. The archive of back pages is accessed day-by-day by clicking on the arrows in the upper left corner, on the edge of the masthead.
- IPP Media -- Habari (Kiswahili)
- Le Monde Diplomatique Archives -- Recherche: Tanzanie (2007--) (Paris)
- Mtanzania. (Online) -- Dar es Salaam: New Habari, 2006-
In Kiswahili -- the online version of a weekly newspaper, with back issue articles since June 2014.
- Mwananchi. = The Citizen. (Online) -- Dar es Salaam: The Nation Media Group, Ltd., 2007- Daily
- ThisDay. (Online) -- Dar es Salaam, Tanzania: Media Solutions, Ltd., 2007-The current daily issue only of a brief electronic newspaper in English with a few short news analysis articles.
- "Zanzibar" Profile and Recent News (Unrepresented Nations and Peoples Organisation, The Hague, The Netherlands)