The Gambia: Online News & the Internet
- All Africa.Com: Recent News Summaries on Gambia (AllAfrica Global Media, Washington, DC)News summaries are based mostly on The Independent (Banjul), Daily Observer (Banjul), The Point (Banjul), the United Nations, Pan African News Agency (PANA), and other sources. Warning: the searchable archive for articles older than 30 days is only available through subscription.
- All Gambia News--Archive (July 2020) (Banjul, The Gambia)A portal for Gambian news, with articles since 2017.
- BBC News on The Gambia (British Broadcasting Corporation, London, UK)
- BBC News Country Profile on The Gambia (2019)
- "Gambia elections: President-elect Adama Barrow's life story," January 19, 2017; "Profile: Former Gambian President Yahya Jammeh," January 22, 2017
- "Gambia crisis: Senegal sends in troops to back elected leader," January 19, 2017;
"The Gambia's president declares a state-of-emergency," January 17, 2017
"Gambia President-elect Adama Barrow's son killed by dog...Mr Barrow...advised to remain in Senegal for his safety," January 16, 2017 ; "Gambia election crisis: What next for Jammeh?" December 14, 2016 ; "Gambia security forces 'seize election commission HQ," December 13, 2016 ; "Gambia elections: President-Elect Adama Barrow's life story," December 2, 2016 and related stories
- The Chronicle (Banjul, The Gambia)Begun in 2021, digital news from The Gambia. "...independent journalism is our core purpose at The Chronicle."
- The Daily News. (Banjul, The Gambia)A news website for current or recent news.
- Elections in The Gambia, 2021 and 2016-2017 (via Columbia University Libraries)
- Foroyaa. (Online) -- Serrekunda, The Gambia: Foroyaa, 2007-An electronic newspaper with current news from The Gambia and an archive of selected articles since July 2007.
- Freedom newspaper. (Online) -- Raleigh, North Carolina: Freedom Newspaper, 2015--An online Gambian-owned newspaper based in the United States for the Gambian community in The Gambia and abroad.
- Gainako.com (Banjul, The Gambia)"[Since 2014]...a news platform that serves you up to date news from Gambia, Africa and the World."
- Gambian Daily News -- Bantaba in Cyberspace -- The Gambia: NEXTSITE, Inc., in cooperation with Commit Enterprises, Ltd. -- via Momodou Camara, Copenhagen, Denmark.Current news reports are, in fact, links to AllAfrica.Com; plus links to several electronic newspapers, including: Daily News, Daily Observer, Foroyaa, and The Point. The site also includes a forum for Gambians--"Bantaba in Cyberspace".
- The Gambia journal (2011)--Archive. (GRTS International, Silver Spring, Maryland, USA)A news portal web site on Gambian current affairs, with selected news from the Gambian press, news analyses and commentary, and general information on The Gambia. The site also offered The Gambia Journal Confidential, an online magazine accessible only with a membership/subscription.
- Jollof News (Jollof News Media Group, Ltd., Sukuta, Banjul, The Gambia)"Jollofnews.gm, a pan-Africanist medium...will cover exclusively news on both Gambia and Senegal, and it will serve as the first site to provide exclusive news on Senegal in English."
- Malagen (Banjul, The Gambia)Since 2020, a magazine that specialises in investigative reporting and public affairs journalism.
- Point, The. (Online) -- Banjul, The Gambia: The Point Newspaper, 2005-The online version of the week day newspaper, with an archive of selected back news stories organized under topics since August 2005.
- QuantumNET (Banjul, The Gambia)Internet services in The Gambia and news of the day (including GRTS TV News Headlines; plus highlights from back issues of Gambian newspapers, etc.).
- Republic of the Gambia: Office of The Gambian President -- State House Online (Banjul, The Gambia)The official site for current government news and information.
- Standard, The. (Online) -- Banjul, The Gambia: XL Standard Co., Ltd., 2020-The electronic version of a daily newspaper for Gambian and African news.
- The Voice. (The Voice Newspaper, Serekunda, The Gambia)An independent news website with news stories, interviews, and commentaries since October 2018.