Friends of The Burke Library
Burke Friends Newsletter
Please see the latest installment of the Burke Friends Newsletter below. It includes the latest updates on projects, staff, current events and other Burke Library information.
The Friends of The Burke Library's purposes are to stimulate greater awareness of the Library's importance, to sponsor lectures and other programs, exhibits, and publications, and to encourage support of the Library's future growth.
As a Friend of The Burke Library, you will:
- receive the Friends semi-annual newsletter
- enjoy invitations to lectures and special events at the Library
- have the opportunity to volunteer at the annual booksale, in the preservation lab, and in other areas of the Library
Are you interested in joining the Friends of The Burke Library? Please print, fill out, and mail our Friends Membership Form, email us at email@example.com, or call Lauren Wright at (212) 851-5610 for more information.
- Chair: Marian "Mim" Warden, UTS
- Class of 2001: Rev. Josephine Cameron, Bronx, NY
- Class of 2002: Dr. Delores S. Williams, UTS
- Class of 2003: Dr. Hope Mayo, NY, NY
- Class of 2003: Dr. John A. McGuckin, UTS
- Immediate Past President: Dr. Darla Dee Turlington, Summit, NJ
- Honorary Chairperson: Abby D. Wise, New Canaan, CT
- Ex-Officio: Dr. Beth Bidlack, Director of The Burke Library