- Akhbar, al-. (Online) -- Khartoum, The Sudan: AlAkhbar, 2010-
Current online issue of a Sudanese Arabic language daily newspaper.
- Al Jazeera--English (Doha, Qatar): "Sudan's military seizes power from President Omar al-Bashir," April 11, 2019 ; "Sudan" 'Shadow army' in deadly crackdown on protests," January 21, 2019 ; "Can the protests in Sudan succeed?" January 20, 2019 "Inside Story" (Video interviews) ; "Sudan's Bashir promises development as police fire at protesters," December 31, 2018 ...and related stories.
- All Africa.Com: Recent News Summaries on Sudan (AllAfrica Global Media, Washington, DC)
News summaries in English and French are based mostly on reports from the Pan African News Agency (PANA) and other East African regional sources. Warning
: all articles more than 30 days old are accessible only through a subscription. For current and recent news, see also: Sudan Tribune
- Comprehensive Peace Agreement (2005) (via Republic of The Sudan)
- Darfur Crisis (via Columbia University Libraries)
- Elections and Referendum in Sudan/Southern Sudan, 2010-2011 (via Columbia University Libraries)
- Foreign Policy in Focus -- The Sudan (Institute for Policy Studies, Washington, DC)
- Le Monde Diplomatique Archives, 2003--: Soudan
On peut aussi chercher << Soudan >> dans les archives.
- The New Sudan Vision (2017) (Canada and USA)
A news and commentary site produced by Sudanese in the diaspora. "Founded in 2006 by Sudanese college and university students who became motivated after the Comprehensive Peace Agreement put an end to the civil war, the website aspires to leverage the role of media as one of the fundamental tenets of a democratic, free, peaceful, prosperous, and well governed society."
- The Niles (via Berlin, Germany)
"‘...a project initiated by Media in Cooperation and Transition (MICT) to promote independent, balanced and accurate coverage of Sudanese and South Sudanese affairs."
- Radio Miraya (United Nations Mission in Sudan, Khartoum & Juba, The Sudan; Fondation Hirondelle, Lausanne, Switzerland)
"[Launched on June 30, 2006] Miraya is a 24 hour, 7 day a week radio operated by the United Nations Mission in Sudan in partnership with Fondation Hirondelle."
- Ray al-Aam, al-. (Online) -- Khartoum: Al Rayaam, 2002-
The electronic version of this Sudanese Arabic language daily newspaper, with an archive of back issues since 2007.
- Reporters sans frontières -- News and Reports on Sudan (English version) (Paris, France)
- Social Science Research Council Blog: Making Sense of Sudan (2011) by Alex de Waal et al. (New York)
- Sudan Infonet (2001) (Sudan Working Group, USA)
- Sudan News and Views Newsletter (Online) Archive -- London: s.n., 1994-97 (via University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia)
Archive only, 1994-1997. "Sudan News & Views (originally distributed via e-mail) is an independent electronic newsletter working to advocate peace, human rights and humanitarian aid for the Sudan."
- Sudan Tribune (SudanTribune.com, Ltd., via Agence des Médias Numérique, Paris, France)
- Sudan Update (Online) Archive -- London: Sudan Update, 1995-1999. (via University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia)
Current issue and archive. Issues are available for a fee via e-mail subscription. This site is compiled from e-mail messages by Dr. Ali Dinar, University of Pennsylvania. "Sudan Update is an international media review, published twice monthly, recording news and comment on Sudanese affairs from all quarters to promote dialogue and education."
- Sudan vision. (Online) -- Khartoum, The Sudan: Sudan Vision, 2003-
"An independent daily": the web version of the English language newspaper.
- Understanding Sudan: Commentary (2011) (Prof. Michael Kevane, Santa Clara, California)
A news commentary site launched in 2009 by an economics professor at Santa Clara University. "Commentary on Sudan, primarily politics, in the transition leading up to the referendum of 2011, and beyond. Lots of focus on Darfur, for 2.5 million obvious reasons, and the South, for more than 8 million reasons."
- The United Nations on The Sudan -- News