Borrow Direct Plus @ Columbia University
Students, faculty and staff from the universities listed below may request on-site borrowing privileges.
Intitutions participating in reciprocal access and on-site borrowing are listed below along with hyperlinks to library login authentication pages.
- Brown University
- Cornell University
- Dartmouth College
- Duke University
- Harvard University
- John Hopkins University
- Princeton University
- University of Chicago
- University of Pennsylvannia
- Yale University
- The maxiumum number of items that may be checked out on your borrowing account is 20.
- Films on DVD, VHS and Laserdisc and music CDs may not be checked out.
- The computers in the computer labs and digital centers may not be used. Public PCs may be used, and are available in most of the libraries.
- Hours of access may be restricted in some libraries. For instance, you may use Butler Library from 9 am to 11 pm. During midterms and finals, the Business Library restricts access during the day to Columbia business students and students majoring in economics.
- Off campus access to electronic resources is not provided.
- Guests may not be brought into the libraries.
- Food may not be brought into the libraries.
- Lockers (except for day lockers) and study carrels are not provided.
- Group study rooms may be used if vacant, but may not be reserved in advance.