- About the Japanese Studies Collection
The historical development and current status of the Japanese language collections in the C. V. Starr East Asian Library
- Japanese Studies Research Guide
Japanese Studies research guide based on Japanese language materials: Books, Articles, Dissertations, Newspapers, Encyclopedias and Dictionaries.
- Electronic Resources for Japanese Studies
Electronic resources for searching for books; journal articles; electronic books; image data; statistics; library catalogs; links to other academic and media electronic resources.
- Japanese Rare Books & Special Collections
Includes catalogs of Japanese rare books, rare book reproductions, special collections and archives.
- Japanese Studies Organizations at Columbia
Department of East Asian Languages and Cultures; East Asia Institute; The Donald Keene Center of Japanese Culture; Institute for Medieval Japanese Studies; Center on Japanese Economy and Business; Center for Japanese Legal Studies.