U.S. Government Documents
The Columbia University Libraries catalog, CLIO, has records for print and electronic government information.
Use these links to search CLIO with government filters applied.
- US Government Documents (in CLIO)
- New York State & NYC Government Documents (in CLIO)
- Law, Politics & Government Databases (in CLIO)
- GIS & Statistical Data
Consult with Global Studies librarians for questions on foreign government collections at Columbia University.
United States - State & Local
- State & Local Government Overview
- New York State
- New York City
- Special Feature: World Trade Center Attack
- United Nations
- Intergovernmental Organizations
- Foreign Press Translations