Research Data Services
Research Data Services is jointly supported by the Libraries and CUIT, providing support and consulting for research data needs at Columbia University. Our expert staff are available to help with many aspects of the research data lifecycle including research data management, finding data, recommendation for cleaning and understanding data, mapping and visualizing your data.
Consultations & Help
Collections, Tools, & More
- Software & Tools: resources for learning how to manage research data.
- Research Guides: RDS-curated guides to data research.
- GeoData@Columbia: portal for previewing, discovering and downloading geospatial data.
- CU Numeric Data Collection: datasets purchased or licensed by the libraries for the Columbia University community.
- Research Data at Columbia University: information and guides for using research data at Columbia from the Office of the Executive Vice President for Research.