- Middle East Studies Collection
Middle East Studies covers all disciplines in the study of human societies, past and present, in the following countries: Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Libya, and Egypt, the occupied territories of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Turkey, Azerbayjan, Armenia, Iran, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and Yemen.
- Islamic Studies Collection
Islamic Studies covers all aspects of Islamic life and culture worldwide, especially art, history, literature, philosophy, and religion.
Collection Guides & Bibliographies for Resources at Columbia
- Bibliographic Resources for Middle East and Islamic Studies
- A Brief Guide to Naguib Mahfouz and Arabic Prose
- Current Information Sources and Current Literature Sources on Middle East & North Africa
- Electronic Journals and News Sources for Middle East Studies
Featured Electronic Resources