- Middle East Studies Collection
Middle East Studies covers all disciplines in the study of human societies, past and present, in the following countries: Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Libya, and Egypt, the occupied territories of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Iran, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and Yemen.
- Islamic Studies Collection
Islamic Studies covers all aspects of Islamic life and culture worldwide, especially art, history, literature, philosophy, and religion.
- Guide to the Islamic Studies Reading Room (602 Butler Library)
Featured Electronic Resources
New in 2019
- Brockelmann in English: The History of the Arabic Written Tradition Online.Searcheable English translation of Brockelmann's famous Geschichte der Arabischen Litteratur (GAL)
- Cambridge Archive Editions Online - Arab dissident movements, 1905-1955, Islamic Movements in the Arab World, 1913-1966, The slave trade into Arabia, 1820-1973
- Early Arabic Printed Books - EAPB from the British Library (1475-1900) is the first full-text searchable digital library of early printed books in Arabic script.
- East India Company. Module 3: Factory Records for China, Japan and the Middle East offers access to a unique collection of India Office Records from the British Library.
- Middle Eastern Manuscripts Online ; consists of the following collections: Pioneer Orientalists: The Manuscript Collections of Scaliger, Raphelengius and Golius from Leiden University Libraries ; The Ottoman Legacy of Levinus Warner ; Arabic Manuscripts from the Library of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences in Budapest.
- Persian E-Books Miras Maktoob. E-book collection consists 189 works originally published by the Written Heritage Research Institute (Miras Maktoob), a non-governmental organisation in Tehran. These e-books, which include works in both Persian and Arabic on Islamic history and culture.
- Index Islamicus
- ATLA - Religion database
- Historical abstracts with full text
- Middle Eastern & Central Asian Studies (MECAS)
- Oxford bibliographies. Islamic studies
- Oxford Islamic Studies online
- Periodicals Archive Online
- Worldwide political science abstracts
- Encyclopaedia Iranica
- Encyclopedia of Islam
- Encyclopedia of women and Islamic cultures
- Encyclopedia of the Quran
- Encyclopedia of Arabic language and linguistics
- Arabic Collections Online - ACO is a publicly available digital library of public domain Arabic language content.
- Arabic Literature of Africa
- Brockelmann online
- Cambridge Histories Online
- Confidential print. Middle East
- Gale Middle East Series
Arab-Israeli Relations: 1917-1970
Afghanistan and the U.S., 1945-1963: Records of the U.S. State Department Central Classified Files
Records of the Persian Gulf War